Framebrains is a newly founded and rapidly growing production company with offices in Kalmar and Stockholm. We take on both national and international job offerings and work with a big variety of well-known brands. At the moment, we are looking for a filmmaker who has a passion for creating great looking film and would like to join us on our journey.
We would love to see that you have one or more of the following experiences:
- Pre-production: Idea and concept development, storyboarding & writing productions schedules.
- Production: Camera operator, lightning setup, sound recording, directing and drone operator.
- Post production: Editing, color grading, sound design and animation.
To be a good fit at Framebrains the following personal traits are essential:
- A person who never settles for okay and always look for new challenges. Our goal is to constantly improve, to make our next project better than the last one.
- Love problem solving. It's not uncommon for problem to appear during shoots and we need to flexible and solutions-oriented to make it work.
- Is driven by growth. Nobody reaches the top without a lot of practice. It's important for us that you're humble towards your own qualities and receptive to feedback.
- Dare to make your own decisions. Your position will include a lot of own responsibility and sometimes you'll need to juggle a lot of tasks at the same time. This is something you should be comfortable with
- Enjoy a rapid tempo. At Framebrains we have a high pace and our production days can be both long and demanding. For this reason, it's important that you love what you do. This is more than a job for us and we would like you to feel the same
At Framebrains we don’t have a typical client or field that we work with. We are looking for clients who dare to be bold in their marketing. This mean that the clients we work with can be everything from a small construction company in Kalmar to a big international tech company and everything in between. A production day can be in the mountains of Switzerland, a bathroom in Malmö, a studio in Stockholm or on a coffee farm in Africa. No two days are alike.
As part of our team, you will play an important role in our ongoing growth. We want to give you the possibility to become best at what you love. We would also love for you to have an interest in developing Framebrains together with us to create a great workplace and deliver excellent services. For example; help us expand our social channels, make a plan for our next dream client, book a kick ass kick off and plan for how we should become the greatest production company
We are looking forward to your application!
Submit your application